Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginti

Ginti

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:31 pm

Conner grabbed the girl and picked her up in his arms and ran out of the area and down the street trying to get away from the psychotic boy. " come on we don't have time to wait or complain ! "
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:21 pm

blake squeaeked wincing as she was picked up and blushed a tiny bit as he carried her from the fight scene "hes not dead yet" she stated bluntly

suzuya noticed they ran and stood there pouting a bit before realizing he was late for the meeting he was supposed to be at at the dove's office building
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Cinner noticed the girl blushing and grinned a bit. "No duh lady I know he hasn't died, but I honestly don't feel like letting one of the doves know what who or what I am quite yet." He quickly run to a side street and down an alley to catch his breath a bit and wait for the coast to be clean.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:52 pm

she nodded and looked behind them to see if the silver haired dove was following them before they turned into a alley way "you have a point" she said

juuzou sighed and jumped abit feeling a tab on his shoulder he turned to see another guy he knows from the ccg "oh hi crowe~" he chirped
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Cinner put the girl down and put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily to put on an act of being out of breath and worn out. "Looks.... like... we got away... huh?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:52 pm

blake leaned on a wall for support her wound was still healing but slowly "it seems so.." she said "thanks..." she added on feeling the need to thank the other ghoul

crowe glared at the younger male "your late you know" he said "your supirior sent me to find you"

suzuya shrugged "not my fault i got lost again" he said "besides i found two ghouls. the kitsune and.....i forgot the other one" he said as he was being dragged off twords the building they worked in granted he didnt like being dragged like he was
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 pm

"yeah no problem, so uh that wound you have, you gonna be ok?" He scratched the back of his head, he knew she'd be fine. He knew she was a ghoul but he was playing dumb. "We'll get that agent next time though.... I'll make sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm

she nodded "yea ill be fine" she replied to his question "we'll just have to be more on guard next time" she said looking around suddenly realizing where they were "oh...were here.." she said seeing the hyfy sign a few feet away

Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 pm

"ok good" He noticed where they were and he knew all too well where it was. This is where he had gotten his mask made as did all ghouls. He thought to himself. "Shit of all places, Uta's sure to blow my cover..." He looked at the girl, "Oh? and where is that?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:54 pm

"my mentor's store" she said and grinned
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:36 am

Cinner's eyes got large and he jumped a bit. "Oh umm that's cool what do you do exactly?" At the same time he was thinking "shit shit shit what am I going to do now this girl works for the guy..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 pm

"help him come up with some of the designs, get him supplise, clean up after him and so on. normal apprentice stuff" blake said before noticing he was slightly freaking out "hey you ok?" she asked

as the two got to the ccg headquarters crowe stopped just inside the door causing suzuya to bump into him "hey whyd you stop?" he asked confused a bit
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:19 pm

Cinner scratched the back of his head which felt like it was starting to get covered in sweat from him freaking out. His composure was blown. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine lady"

Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:59 pm

"You sure?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:04 pm

He said in a smart ass tone. "I said I'm fine...." He saud reluctantly "well let's get this shit over with..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:32 am

She blinked before entering the store "never said you had to follow me in" she said

Uta was somewhere hiding like usual

Crowe looked slightly pale as Amon stood there arms crossed looking disappointed
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Cinner walked in with the girl. He hadn't been in this shop in a long time. last time was when his mask was made so maybe Uta wouldn't remember after all. "Yeah welol I have nothing better to do anyway so might as well tag along plus you seem... idunno kinda interesting in a way ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:00 pm

blake smiled "great~....wait how do i seem interesting to you?" she asked blinking at him her head tilted a bit as she walked over to where she knew uta was and shoved him off the banaster like usual

uta nearly fell over but caught himself "nice try blake-chan but like always youll have to do better" he told her and she pouted

suzuya blinked not fully understanding what was wrong here but grinned waving "sorry im late got lost" he said simply in a chirpy voice
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Cinner looked at her as she walked over to where uta would soon be discovered. "I don't you seem sort of cu..." He was cut off by the scene that followed with Uta. He quickly turned away, his back facing Uta.

Amon looked a bit annoyed. "You can't keep being late, if you do you're going to get us all in trouble." He thought "I seriously wonder sometimes how this kid got into the CCG."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 4:26 pm

uta stood up ruffling blake's hair then he looked at cinner "you really think hiding your face would help?" he asked the boy

crowe pushed suzuya forward earning himself a kick from the silver haired boy "i can walk you know" suzuya said not felling like putting up with any more shoving from crowe "as for me being late i got lost" he told amon grinning like usual
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Cinner gave up, he turned around and sulked. "yeah yeah long time no see Uta san..."

Amon shrugged his shoulders and looked down at Suzuya and Crowe. " Honestly with you I believe that, and I may not have a problem with it but you know they will. You honestly need a phone Juuzou maybe then you wouldn't get lost all the time. Here I got you one" He handed the young boy a cell.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 2:36 am

suzuya blinked at the phone before taking it a little supprised that amon bought him a phone. he looked at crowe who was heading to the meeting room already and put the phone in his pocket and following the slightly older teen saying thanks to amon before so

blake fummed as her mentor ruffled her hair "dont do that uta-san" she said huffing and straightening her hair since he messed it up

uta smikred at her then looked at cinner and nodding a bit "what brings you here? need a new mask?"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Amon smiled at the younger CCG member and followed the two into the meeting room. "No problem just make sure to not break it in the first week." He already knew it wouldn't last long.

Cinner looked away. "No my mask is just fine... this apprentice of yours ran into some trouble and I couldn't just leave her to fend for herself. Was one of the doves..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:34 am

suzuya walks in apollogizing in his own goofy way introducing himself and all and everyone looks over shinohara facepalms as he walks over and leans against the wall

crowe sits down by suzuya's partner and sighs "that kid..." he mumbles

uta seemed interested now "oh? was the dove one of the regulars or a new one?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Amon follows through behind the two younger members of the CCG and walks over to shinohara to stand beside him as he shakes his head at the Veteran.

"Oh was one of the regulars, I think you'll know him the sadistic white haired boy with the XIII on his head" Cinner was looking at the masks and noticed a clown one, he picked it up examined it and sat it back down on the stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next