Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayPhantom

GrayPhantom

Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom Empty
PostSubject: Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom   Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Hello! My names GrayPhantom, I heard about this place from a friend and decided to drop by and see what is what like. I enjoy anime and manga alike, some of my favorites are: Puella Magi, Nanatsu no Taizai, and World Trigger. I hope to enjoy my time here :3
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom   Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:46 pm

welcome to the site <3
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Pfefferminza

Pfefferminza

PostSubject: Re: Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom   Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Nice to see someone who likes Madoka here!
It's one of my personal favorites too, alongside other great Shaft shows like the Monogatari series and Zetsubo Sensei ^^
Back to top Go down
GrayPhantom

GrayPhantom

PostSubject: Re: Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom   Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Ahh, nice to meet you. I've pretty much only watched one shaft series and... I think you can guess what that one was haha. If you ever wanna talk about just hit me up haha.
Back to top Go down
Pfefferminza

Pfefferminza

PostSubject: Re: Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom   Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:21 pm

You should definitely watch more!
I'd really recommend Bakemonogatari.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom   Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, there I'm GrayPhantom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Quindecim :: General information :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: