Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginti

Ginti

The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Empty
PostSubject: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:11 am

Satan (Maou Sadao) has just bought a cat and Alciel (Shiro Ashiya) Is throwing a fit about spending money. They agree to have Satan take double shifts and are trying to get Lucifer to get out of the house and get a job to help pay expenses.

Start.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:31 am

(the cat wont be orangeblossom lol but it will be a small black cat with brown eyes)

Lucifer sighed as Ashia hounded him "wpuldnt him getting double shifts handle getting more money?" he said slightly annoyed. he didnt want to get a job let alone not really sure what hed be good at. yeah he was good with electronics but in a more illeagal way.

sadaou sat there holding the cat and listening to the two argue "itd be easier for you to get a job to uroshihara" he added in "we could even eventually get a bigger castle if you did thats only if you dont spend it all and save some of what you get"
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:40 am

"The prince is right! do you want us to be stuck here forever? If we're to ever help in succeed in taking over this world we'll need to get more money from the humans." Ashiya kept scolding the young Lucifer while making slight looks to see what Sadaou was doing every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:17 pm

sadao was rubbing the cats head as he waited for urushihara's reply. for a while the room was silent all that was herd was the purring from the cat.

urushihara sighed defeated "fine...ill look for a stupid job" he said not sounding to happy
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:51 am

Ashiya smiled and then bowed down at Sadou's feet. "Look my lord we shall soon take over this world yet." He then reached up to pet the cat only to see the cat hiss and scratch at his hand. *That hurt you evil monster" Ashiya then ran to the bathroom crying and screaming. "ow ow ow ow"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:02 am

urushihara laughed at the sight

the cat remained in sadao's arms growling her fur fluffed up as sadao looked down at her blinking "hey ashiya you ok?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 am

Ashiya was whining and continuing to cry in the bathroom. "No I'm not alright that vicious monster wounded me my lord, i may not recover for any time soon!" He looked down at his hand which had a tiny scratch on it not even bleeding. "I'm losing a lot of blood, I might not make it!"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:37 am

urushi continued to laugh now laughing harder

sadao sighed "come here and let me look at it" he said shaking his head "im sure she didnt get you that bad"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:56 am

Ashiya paused for a moment. "Ok but only if that goon out there quits laughing at my misery..." Ashiya walked to the door waiting for urushi to stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:10 am

sadao glances at urushihara and gives him a cold glare shutting him up
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:12 am

Ashiya slowly opens the door and starts to walk out holding out his hand showing the tiny scratch. "See my lord I don't believe I shall make it."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:22 am

sadao noticed it wasnt bleeding and signed he turned and walked to the first aid kit taking some neo and a bandage out and walked back over to his room mate and applied both "there" he said (omg so ooc XD then again ive been reading to many fanfics XD)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:55 am

Ashiya had tears in his eyes of thanks. "Thank you my lord you saved my life, I owe you more than you'll ever know!" He hugged Sadoa tightly.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:49 pm

urushihara blinked at the two though he was used to it he still found it quite odd and found himself looking back to his computer screen

the cat mewed sitting by the fallen angel looking up at him before head butting his arm wanting to be petted

sadao patted ashiya's head "it was nothing so dont worry about it i just couldnt have one of my generals dying on me" he said deciding to play along for now (hehe)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:19 pm

Ashiya calmed down and wiped the tears from his eyes. "Oh my lord you're going to be late for work!" Ashiya pointed to the time on urushihara's computer screen pushing him out of the way to do so. "Wait a minute what are you looking at on here urushihara!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 5:57 pm

Sadao blinked looking at the time before rushing to get ready as he finished he grabbed his belongings "alright I'm off" he said as he left the Devils castle

Urushihara looked away "nothing" he said a stubborn tone in his voice he had been actually looking at job listings reluctantly
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:27 pm

conquer the world one burger at a time my lord!

Ashiya looked over at Urishihara. "That's good, I don't want to catch looking at those dirty women pictures again!" he walked over to the kitchen and put on a cleaning apron and bandana. "Guess it's time I get the castle cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:48 am

as sadao walked out of the castle he bumped into a girl both ending up tumbling down the stairs

the girl yelped letting out a scream as they fell a pair of wings sprouted from her back, one wing pure white the other a torn black one, she took flight dragging the demon king with her before landing setting him down before landng full "s-sorry about that" sadao said lookign at her. she had long dark hair with bright tips that made it look like the ends were made of fire and bright bi colored eyes one a bright green the other a bright blue. "its fine" she replied "i should have let you know i was out here"

urushihara was about to make a remark when he heard the yelp a moment earlier and had walked to the door looking out to see what happened
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Ashiya freaked out a bit. "what was that?!?! Is Madou ok?" He rushed behind urushihara broom in hand. "Wait let me grab my cape!" He ran and grabbed it and put it on then ran back to his position weapon in hand.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:38 am

sadao was standing there speaking with a girl for a moment longer before looking to his house

urushihara blinked "hey whats goin on?" he asked "who's the chick?"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:19 pm

"Sire do you need assistance? I shall let no harm co..." He noticed it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:08 pm

lucifer silently crept back over to his lap top and pulled the page he had open back up buying the game he wanted and quickly closed the tab out

maou looked at ashiya "its alright we are both fine" he said gesturing to flaire "she is kinda like us" he said
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Ashiya looked confused. "Like us? Whatever do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:07 pm

"ill explain after work i have to go now" sadao said and headed out
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Ashiya looked concerned. " B-but Sire??? Don't leave meeeeee"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next