Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Decim
Admin
Decim

The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:09 pm

"he'll be back you know" lucifer said lazily from infront of his computer

the girl was standing on the bottom second step and looking a bit confued her wings were still out as well
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Ashiya glared at Lucifer. "I know that you buffoon but what if something happens to him while he's gone. What if that girl is trouble?" Ashiya was planning to stalk the girl, for good reasons of course.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:11 pm

lucifer shook his head "i doubt it im sure shes jsut heard of us and wanted to see if rumors were true" he said
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)   The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil is a part timer (private for now between Decim and Ginti)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2