Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Decim
Admin
Decim

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 4:16 am

(describe your oc well. make sure to give a name and age and weather theyre ghoul or human. you may also play characters from the anime/manga)

suzuya was wondering down the streets looking on how he could get back to the C.C.G. headquarters. "lost agian.." he muttered frowning a tiny bit as he paused to look around
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:04 am

Oc name: Cinner Rhinehart
Oc ghoul name: Five second abyss

Looks normally: Everyday out fit consists of ripped blue jeans, button dress black shirt, a heavy jacket with tribal designs on it. Messy short black hair, hazel eyes, and stubbles for facial hair. 6 ft 160Ibs.

Ghoul Mask: Only contains the top half as a mask with the bottom half leaving face exposed below the nose. It looks like a masquerade mask almost being solid black with dark red undertones especially under the eyes as if crying tears of blood.

Personality: In public calm collected, a bit of a smart ass, funny at times, not many friend. As a ghoul can be quite vicious and unlike most others. If you aren't friends with him best not get too close to him in this form. He also tends to use his fists and legs mainly due to him already having a massive amount of stamina and speed under him. He is known by all ghouls as one of the fastest ghouls alive giving him his name 5 second abyss because after 5 seconds you won't see anything else.

Likes: Cake (or so his human friends think), coffee, video games, ripping people to shreds, hanging out with the few friends he does have.

Kagune: Ukaku (For now) is completely solid black looks as almost if they are wings but featherless instead as if the bones were all that's left. through each bone runs a vibrant blood red color almost glowing through each part. Each of these "bones" that form each wing can be used seperately or together as one. 5 bones for each wing. The smaller bottom bone of each wing are slightly wider in length allowing the user to use them to their advantage in speed movement by flapping them. The bones can be detached to use as weapons but they take awhile to grow back. Each bone may also be extended allowing the user to penetrate the opponent due to how shard each wing is.

Cinner was walking the streets of Tokyo, leaving the coffee shop he tended to visit regularly. He blew the steam off the top of the cup before taking a sip. "Quite delicious, but this will only satisfy my hunger for so long"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:21 am

suzuya continued to look around before his eyes fell on cinner. the white haired teen was sitting atop a news paper box he smirked hopping down and running across the street avoiding the cars that were moving here and there giggling quite a bit

blake was walking down the same walk way as cinner keeping herself unnoticed. she was wearing a black jacket with her hood up and a red and black checkerd skirt wearing long black knee high socks and black high heeled boots. she kept her eyes hidden with a pair of sunglasses. she was currently headed for hy-fy mask shop where she worked at
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:05 am

Cinner watched as the white haired boy ran across the street into oncoming traffic laughing. "Something not quite right in the head with this one... but what's this sweet scent coming from? Is it from him?"

That wasn't the only thing he smelt though, it was another of his kind somewhere behind him.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:39 am

suzuya was already accross the street and walked over to the male ghoul a insane like grin on his face

blake got closer to the two and stopped seeing them. she had reconized suzuya and knew who he was having seen him with another dove so she hid behind a wall of a building to watch
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 2:51 am

Cinner looked down on the short pale human with a blank stare.
"Got a problem kid?"

Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:06 am

suzuya made a different face this time this one seemed somewhat annoyed

blake shyed back wincing wrong move she thought hearing what cinner said

suzuya huffed suddenly knowing he was in a crowed area he couldnt do anything "nothing" he said he was told to behave and behave he will though every part of his body said t harm the guy infront of him "i just saw you from over there and decided to come over"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:19 am

Cinner just stared at the boy confused, knowing there was something not quite right in the head with this kid.
"Hmm? So you were just interested? You could of gotten yourself killed running across the streety like you just did you know that? Anyways what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:32 am

"i didnt though. and juuzou" he said and grinned again

blake peeked back out to see what was going on again she knew something wasnt right since the kid didnt attack she then walked out again and continued on her way though this was a mistake since suzuya spotted her "kitsune" he mumbled in a serious tone and put his hand in his pocket fingers curling around one of his many knives from his cloths eyes now on her

she froze and glanced back before taking off and suzuya chasing after her
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:48 am

Cinner replied though cut off quickly.
"Juuzou you sa...."

Just then he took off and was chasing a girl.

"The hell is going on... wait don't tell me that girl is a ghoul."

Cinner took off right behind Juuzou.
"Hey Juuzou what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:07 am

"you should go before you die" suzuya said looking back his head tilted and a crazed look in his eyes before looking ahead again as he sped up drawing another knife staying on her tail with ease

blake looked back and cringed this wont be good if he catches me. i need to get to a secluded area or somehwere i can hide and fast she thought looking a head again and speeding up as well
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:03 am

"die? I'm not letting you get yourself killed so I'm tagging along"

Cinner stayed a little behind Suzuya but still keeping up with him.
He thought. I could easily catch the girl if I wanted to but then again that would give away that I'm not human myself and that's not something I'm willing to just let out just yet but still this kid is insane if he think he can take on a ghoul by himself the hell is he thinking.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:11 am

suzuya looked back again "just stay out of my way then. i wont hesitate on killing you along with the kitsune ghoul" he said his voice was cold but held a light tone

blake soon got to a place empty of humans and stopped turning around her eyes now visible "why take me on without your partner?" she asked as suzuya got to the area her voice showed annoyance that she ws foolish enought to get caught by the dove in the first place
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Cinner laughed.
"I'm not scared this is the most excitement I've had in months"
He grinned at Suzu.
"I honestly think I'm starting to like you suzuya."
He kept up the pace with the human as they approached wherever it was the woman was leading them.

Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:25 pm

suzuya rolled his eyes "very well" he muttered to cinner before stopping close enough to the female ghoul to see her but still keeping his distance "oh? who said im going to need him? you should know well enough how strong i am i know you've watched us before" he told blake

blake shrugged "and you dont know how strong i am in return you possibly may need him or maybe your tag along there" she said shrugging "anywho lets get down to our fight shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:06 pm

Conner spoke in a smart ass like tone.
"Guys, guys come on can't we all just be friends and go for a cup of coffee and some sandwiches?

He pulled out a pair of gloves out from his pocket and slipped them on.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:05 pm

blake glared coldly at cinner as she readied her fists for an attack "if you dont want to fight id sujest you go" she said with a small growl as she ran towards suzuya aiming a punch

suzuya dodged quickly swiping at her with one of his knives catching her face as he did
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:57 pm

"You know what I think I'll take the ladies side on this one Suzu."
As soon as he stopped talking he quickly appeared at suzu's side and took a quick jab aiming towards the humans ribs .
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Suzuya tried dodging the attack quickly taking another swipe at Cinner

Blake took this oppertunity to make another move swiping at his legs to knock him off balance
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm

The punch almost grazed suzu's side as suzu's counterattack cut Cinners shirt. "Wooow your fast kid I'm going to have to watch myself." He stepped back a few to get his ground before take a dash straight for the human watching Blake as he approached. He jumped in the air attempting to make a hard punch on suzu if she succeeded in sweeping his legs.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 am

suzuya stumbled falling backwords trying to catch himself and ended up flying back a ways as the punch landed
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:59 am

Cinner smirked.
"We make a pretty good team, I haven't had this much fun in ages."
He punched his left hand into his right balling it into a fist grabbing the other.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:47 pm

blake rolled her eyes "lets just go before he wakes up surly that knocked the human out" she said and turned to walk away only to have a knife land deeply into her lower back

"oh? you think so?" suzuya said as he sat up a wide grin like smirk on his face "well i guess you faild~"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:02 pm

Cinner's eyes widened as he watched in a flash as the young boy moved incredibly fast and stabbed Blake in the back. He reacted quickly turning to do a round kick trying to sending Suzu and his knife flying backwards before he could do more damage to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm

suzuya managed to catch himself stopping himself from falling back though he did stumble a bit

blake was holding her side where she was stabbed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next