Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Decim
Admin
Decim

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:26 am

the meeting went on like usual after everyone settled back down. suzuya was barly paying attention like usual as he examoned his stitch work his mind was more of finding those two ghouls he had run into earlier

crowe was listening and asking a few questions here and there.

uta nodded "yes i know that one. im surprised you two survived" he said as he watched cinner look at the one mask

blake was looking through some newer sketches uta had layed out on his work bench studying them "it was like he was playing with us actually. i got the worst of it anyways." she said
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:14 am

Amon listened to the meaning but began to doze off, the night before he had gotten no sleep whatsoever. He started to dream....

"Akira I told you I can't do that right now maybe later baby."

"As the woman said, he was just toying with her, and he doesn't even know I'm a ghoul so it worked out for me at least. If he had been going at it all the way she'd probably be dead."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:35 am

crowe looked over at amon and jabbed him in the ribs with his elbow

suzuya looked up for a moment as they were talking about the ghoul he ran into earlier and listened in

blake looked at him "hey i do have a name you know" she said in a bit of a snappy manor

uta nodded at what he said "you have a point." he said and walked over to his work bench sitting hin his chair
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:46 am

Amon suddenly woke up. "I really need to sleep" He muttered under his breath. "thank god akira didn't hear me"

Cinner looked back at blake. "you're right I'm sorry Blake, and my name is Cinner. I''m a ghoul like both of you but I'm sure you've already guessed that..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:32 am

crowe rolled his eyes and went back to paying attention to what the higher ups were taliking about glancing at suzuya for a moment who was actualy paying attention for once in his life

"well uta already knew you were. not many people who arent ghouls come to get a mask" blake said

Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:26 am

Amon started to listen in on the meeting the information was being told about a certain ghoul that currently was in the area. "I still don't understand ghouls... or why that one didn't kill me when it had the chance."

"Valid point but as uta would tell you he sells masks to all sorts of people and not just ghouls like us, i could of easily of been a human who stumbled into a random mask shop such as this." He smirked
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:57 am

suzuya looked down at his feet agian as she subject shifted from the ghoul he ran into

shinohara looked at amon wondering the same thing

crowe silently moved and walked over to where suzuya was and stood by him (theyre friends in a way) and watched as the younger investigator traces where he was going to put another design on his other arm but then froze a little when he looked at him knowing what the kid was thingking and his wrist was still sore from the last time suzuya got ahold of him with a needle

"you have a point as well" blake said as uta went back to working on the design of the next mask as the two spoke to each other
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Amon looked bored a bit. "This meeting is never going to end shinohara.. never i tell you." He had a sad look on his face.

Cinner walked over to blake and looked at the drawings as well. "So any of these masks you've designed?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:43 pm

soon the meeting came to a end and suzuya was over there working on stitching another pattern into crowe's arm

blake nodded "yea this one right here" she said pointing to a design, the one uta was currently putting together "its a improved version of my mask" she said holding her kitsune mask up. the new design had a darker more demonic tone to it it was red and black with a silver lining and the mouth would be opened with four pointy fangs attached
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Amon shook his head as he looked at suzuya stiching on crowe. "That boy has got problems, he even did that to me one."

"I actually like your mask's design it's quite pretty and the color choices are some of my favorites.
I may have you do a touch up on my mask design if you're up to it." He looked at her in a sweet way. " not to mention i bet it looks quite good on you."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:14 pm

crowe looked to shinohara a pleading look on his face as suzuya finished up his work and was knoting the thread

shinihara shook his head sighing and walking over to the two "juuzou i thought i told you not to do that" he said

suzuya looked up from what he was doing "he didnt stop me like amon-san didnt" he said whineing a little before looking back and removing the extra thread letting crowe have his arm back

blake blushed a little "its not that great honestly. uta's is way better." she said looking down
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Amon laughed a little at the sight of crowe looking upset at what suzu was doing. He walked over to the group. "So what now?"

Cinner grabbed her shoulder lightly. "Don't get down on your work you'll get there and i'm serious its great."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:59 pm

crowe shrugged examining the stitches suzuya gave him with a bored expression

suzuya looked at shinohara "so all we have to do is look for those ghouls that were mentioned?" he asked

blake looked up at him and smiled a little
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:04 am

Amon looked over at Suzu answering for Shinohara. "That would be the gist of it. That should be our number one priority right now."

Cinner looked over at Uta then back at her. "Would be bad if the CCG ever discovered this place though. What would you guys do then?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:08 pm

shinohara nodded showing he agreed with amon

suzuya grined "then this will be easy" he said giggling excited like usual

blike and uta blinked "we would fight. and if we cant beat them then we would run and would have to find a new spot" uta said
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:14 am

Amon looked at them all. "So where should we head to first, are there any leads to where these ghouls are hiding?"

Cinner grinned. "I'm always up for a good fight, why run. That shouldn't even be an option. I say we take them on. I bet they don't even know our numbers. They still haven't even caught on that im in this district yet."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:46 am

suzuya spoke up "i have a good idea i ran into a few earlier but they got away" he said pouting "though i kinda let them i was just testing them first" he added defending himself

blake giggled "you have a point"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 am

Amon facepalmed. "Juzzou what if those were the ghouls we are supposed to find?" he stared at the young CCG members. "Do you know where they went at least?"

Cinner laughed. "Hey I try to help when i can, if you guys needs me I'm sure I can lend a hand, not up to much today anyways."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:13 am

suzuya thought for a moment "i think so..i can show you where i fought them then we can head the way they ran off" he said as shinohara shook his head stiffling a sigh

blake and uta nodded "it may be a good idea if there were three of us" uta said
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:35 am

"Might be a good idea to head there now then, they may already be long gone." Amon goes to gather his silver case and follow Juuzou.

"No doubt and I can't have them destroying this place, what would news ghouls do without this place." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:55 pm

crowe shook his head having spaced out "wait what are we doing?" he asked

suzuya shook his head "going after the ghouls now come on" he said and dragged crowe as he made his way to the door

shinohara followed after his underling glancing at amon after grabbing his own case

blake nodded "you have a point there we cant let the newbies down" she said
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:12 pm

Amon was the last to walk out the door. "Let's just hope we're prepared for this..."

Cinner punched his fists together. "Anything we should do? Or should we catch them off guard instead of letting them come here?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:28 am

suzuya leaves the ccg building and heads the way he came from towards where he fought blake and cinner crowe and shinohara following beind

blake looks at uta as both of them think then she looks back at cinner "either works as long as we are prepared to fight with all we have" she said uta nodding
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Amon followed behind. "How long until we get there suzuya?

Cinner thought to himself then spoke. " I say we leave the shop and ambush them, though who knows how many there will be. I'd say its better we use this place as a last resort if things get too heated and we need an escape."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 2:44 am

"not much further" the albino said glancing back

blake nodded "good point lets go where we first saw them im sure thats where they will look first" she said

uta set his stuff that he was working on and stood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)   Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Ghoul rp (jump in)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next