Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Decim
Admin
Decim

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Empty
PostSubject: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:25 am

orihime arrived in hueco mundo at the hideout place and was shoved into the room she was to stay in. she fell to the ground with a thud and looked up at her captive her eyes were wide
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:58 am

Ulquirra looked down at Orihime, the girl was still in her regular human clothing. His eyes were cold as ice and as green as a sick sea. He stared down at her into the very bits of her soul before throwing a set of clothes at her.

"You'll be wearing these while you are here woman."

He started to walk away before looking over his shoulder to get one last look at her.

"Know that if anyone comes to hueco mundo for you, they will die. That I assure you."

He walked out shutting the door. it locking behind him.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:02 am

orihime sat there for a while looking at the clothing he tossed her she was shivering from the fear he drew up from her she soon got up and changed reluctantly she saw a bed in the room and walked over to it sitting down on it sighing and looking up out of the thin window that was there the last thing he said to her made her worry as she knew her friends would come for her
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 am

Ulquirra walked down the hallway into the great hall that held all of the other espadas as well as Aizen. Aizen was going over how soon he would take over karakura town ensuring it was the key into the royal embassy of the Soul Society. Most of the espadas looked as though they could care less what happened.

Aizen spoke:
"Ulquirra a few of you will be left here while the others and I invade karakura town. Make sure to treat the soon to arrive guests with your utmost care."

Ulquirra looked back at Aizen with little care and a monotone voice.
"Very well"

The meeting was adjourned as everyone started to get ready for the trip that was going.

Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:11 am

orihime stayed seated where she was still stairing out the this window of her room
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 am

Ulquirra walked back down the hall towards Orihime's room carrying a plate of food. It consisted of the basics that humans need: water, veggies, and meat. He looks down at the food then at the door that was now in front of him.

"I've brought you food, we very well can't have you die just yet..."

He paused before opening the door attempting to hand Orihime the food.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 4:18 am

she looked at him her eyes were somewhat dull she then looked at the food and looked away again "im not hungry" she said lying somewhat
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 1:56 am

He looked at her with his blank expression.

"You can't lie to me woman, I know you humans have to eat. If you refuse to eat on your own I will force it down your mouth myself"

He looked down on her with almost no pity or shame in saying what he just did.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:16 am

orihime glanced at him but didnt turn to face him "im not lying" she said fidgiting with her clothing
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:00 am

"Even if you aren't you still need to eat. I can't have you dying just yet..."

He looked out the window then back at orihime. before he left he said something quite different than normal to orihime.

"It is quite strange to not know what it is to be human."

He walked out shutting the door behind him.

Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:37 am

she heared his words as he walked out and blinked knowing that wasnt like him from what she knew so far he was cold hearted and cruel she then looked at the food and walked over to the plate and decided it was best she eat

grimmjow was outside the door as ulquiorra walked out he had been listening "so it seems you have a new pet to take care of" he said
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:45 am

Ulquirra looked at Grimmjow as he walked out.

"I'm just following orders, something you should be doing as well... besides this human will be dealt with as well all in due time. Same with the other humans foolish enough to come to hueco mundo."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:11 am

grimmjow narrowed his eyes at the other espada "i know that" he snapped
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:00 am

Ulquirra looked into grims eyes with his own cold stare. "Then I'd advise you to get to it and quit loafing around here..."

Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:06 am

grimmjow glared harder but slunk away he knew better then to try to start a fight with the fourth espada
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:15 am

Ulquirra looked on as grimmjow walked away. "good, then there won't be any issues."

He walked down the hall and noticed a hairclip on the floor. He decided to pick it up.
I can almost guarantee this is that woman's possession..
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 am

grimmjow went off somewhere

orihime had finished eating most of the food given to her and was now back on the bed laying down. she had fallen asleep facing the door to the room she was given
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Ulquirra watched as Grim dissapeared into the distance. He decided to go back into the woman's cell to collect her plate. As he walked in she was sound asleep on the bed her plate was empty.

"As I thought hungry after all... But I wonder."

He walked over next to her bed and placed a hand where her heart would be.
"Is this what a heart feels like? Strange."

He placed the hair pin down next to her body on the bed and walked back out before looking back one more time.

"What a mysterious woman..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:06 pm

orihime stirred slightly in her sleep but didnt wake up she appeared to be dreaming or something as she moved rolling over
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:19 pm

Ulquirra walked over to Szayelaporro Granz's place to get extra clothes for the human girl.
" I need more clothes for the human, she will most likely be staying here awhile and one set isn't going to last Granz..."

Granz looked at the 4th espada
"You know, I'd say you're starting to take a liking to that girl Ulqy."

Ulquirra looked back at Granz with a blank stare.
"I could care less what happens to the girl, I'm just doing what is required of me..."

Granz laughed.
"As you say"
He handed the 4th espada another few sets of the clothes he had made.

Ulquirra walked out.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:32 pm

she continued to sleep unsoundly

grimmjow was wondering around as he usually did somewhat looking for any signs of something being off

lolly and her twin snuck up to orihime's chamber and opened the door to look inside
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Ulquirra started to make his way back down the hall from Granz's place. It would take him a bit to get back to Orihime's cell.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 6:15 pm

once the twins saw that the red head was sleeping they snuck inside both upset about the girl being here
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 4:55 pm

As ulquirra was walking down the hall coming closer to Orihime's cell he could hear voices start to come from the end of the hall. They were faint but we're getting louder the closer he got.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 5:58 pm

"What shall we do with her" one asked the other in a whisper

"How about beat her?" The other replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next