Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginti

Ginti

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Ulquirra continued his light slumber. This was maybe his true self or maybe a side that was trying to get out of the emotionless shell it was held captive in. He continued to speak about random things and every once in awhile would say Orihime's name. "Aizen... you are.... a dumb a...... Orihime.... your eyes..." Just then he started to wake...
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:38 am

orihime was standing theyre somewhat hidden watching him as he sat there mumbling blushing lightly at his sleep talk almost wanting to giggle at some of it when she noticed he was waking up
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:31 am

Ulquirra looked dumbfounded he wasn't able to see her clearly in the dark hall but sure enough the feeling of her presence along with her bright orange hair could be seen in the distance from where he was sitting. He wiped the drool away from his mouth and started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 pm

she took a step back fearing he was upset she left her room
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:09 pm

He reached a hand out in the dark. "Orihime.... is that... is that you?" He started to walk towards her as if he was possessed to reach her, to get close to her.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:00 pm

She stayed quiet all that was heard was her breathing as her heart rate sped up as he walked closer
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 10:06 pm

He reached a hand out placing a single finger where her heart was. He could hear it, feel it. "Is this where your heart is? could I feel it if my hand went through here? Such a strange thing... the beat is fast. Are you scared woman?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:36 am

She was now blushing slightly as his hand rested their "n-no" she answered his second question first before answering the first one by gently moving her hand to the center of his chest where his heart would have been if he was a human
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:45 pm

He looked dumbfounded. The fact the she wasn't afraid or the fact that her hand was now on his hollow chest startled him quite a bit as well frightened him honestly. "How can you not be, I coup kill you any momemt.. and I have no heart... nothing for you to feel. I'm empty" his eyes looked cold and at the same time a bit sad.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:20 pm

orihime looked at him into his eyes she felt a shiver run down her spine at the coldness of his eyes "because..." she started "even though you have no heart you can stil manage some form of emotion even though you may not even have any...." she said stopping her rambling
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Ulquirra looked dumbfounded. "Ummm I'm lost, I have no idea what you just said." He was trying hard to understand but it looked as if he was going cross eyed trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:25 pm

orihime fummed abit

grimmjow walked into the dining room and saw the two standing there talking
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Ulquirra quickly composed himself so the other espada didn't take notice, he quickly grabbed Orihime's arm maybe even a bit too tightly but he couldn't be caught this way so he had to do something. " What are you doing out of your cell woman..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:39 pm

orihime yelped a bit in pain and shock before replying "i-i wanted to look around"

grimmjow looked at her skeptically "i thought i warned you not to leave your cell" he said "hes one of the reasons" he added pointing to ulquiorra
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 10:02 pm

"There's nothing to see here... you're never leaving this place and your friends won't even make it inside this place before they perish you do realize this don't you?" His cold demeanor was back as his eyes pierced into hers. The Ulquirra she saw a few moments ago was nothing but a fabric of her imagination or so it would seem. "if it wasn't for orders to keep you here, you'd already have been dealt with by any one of us...."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:58 am

orihime was silent a bit of fear taking over her features
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:23 pm

He dragged her by her arm into the hallway. "I'm, I'm sorry but please play along for just a little while..." He continued down to her cell but they didn't go instead he kept going toward a different hallway. It looked much more decorated than what she's scene before.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:46 am

orihime stumbled after him and nodded when he told her what he did. soon she managed to catch up to his pace a little only stumbling a tiny bit now as they walked to through the hall way she looked around

grimmjow shook his head and walked to his room
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:37 am

They walked a little more ways down the hall until they reached a room. The number 4 was clearly on it. He opened the door and walked inside and let her arm go. "This is... this is my room, you can stay here if you wish or go back to your cell..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:22 am

she looked at him and blinked "are you sure you wont get into trouble for me staying in here?" she asked as she looked inside
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:26 am

He looked at her blankly staring. "Would you rather be attacked by more arrancars? I don't see how it matters if i get into trouble? Why do you even care? I don't understand."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:35 am

orihime thought a moment and walked into his room he was right it would be safer in his room somewhat then being on her own. "i dont really know how to explain. im a caring person its who i am" she said (so ooc XP)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:23 am

Ulquirra looked confused. "What does it even mean to be caring. I would assume you would need a heart to feel such a thing or show it. Can it even be seen then?" He walked over to his rather large bed and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:45 am

orihime thought for a moment "well the heart cant been seen nessisaraly. because if you could see it you'd pretty much be dead because youd have to cut someone open in order to do so. your heart if you had one would be here" she said placing her hand on his chest where his heart would be. "and to be caring is to sometimes fell the need to protect those dear to you or that you dont want to loose. or its to show kindness and sympathy." she said trying her best to explain the things the espada wanted to understand though she was sure she was just confusing him as she removed her hand from him (o.o)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:52 am

"I see, I have no heart. I wonder if I can feel these things though." He randomly placed his head against her breast where her heart could be heard. It didn't mean to seem like a pervert but it may have came across that way. He closed his eyes and listened to the beat getting faster. "What does it mean when it's fast?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next