Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Decim
Admin
Decim

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:01 am

orihime was blushing as he did this and tried to gather a reply together "w-well it means s-several d-different things.." she said "for example it can mean someone is nervous o-or scared." she said
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:05 am

"OH do I frighten you woman?" He took his face off her breast and looked into her eyes his face near hers as he did, he could see her face turning bright red. "Are you ok, what is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm

orihime shook her head "n-no i-its noth t-that i-its..." she started her face now bright red
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Ulquirra looked even more confused as he moved in closer. "Orihime? I can't understand you and your face is getting more red. What's the matter? I don't understand this. Are you sick?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:49 pm

she shook her head "n-no im n-not sick.." she said
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:02 pm

He put both hands on her cheeks and they felt warm. "Are you sure woman? What can i do to help in this situation?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:28 pm

she wanted to pull away from him as she tried to think of a way to tell him he was causing her reaction. she glanced to the floor and stayed quiet this time hoping hed figure it out
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:56 pm

Ulquirra backed away a bit and continued to study her facial expressions. "Is it something i did wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 12:27 am

she shook her head a bit
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 am

He relaxed a bit in stance. "ok I'll take your word for it even if I don't understand maybe in time I can grow to know what it is you mean." He walked over to a dresser in the room and pulled out something and walked back over to her and handed it to her. It was a hair pin, one of arrancar design. "I had this made for you..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:17 am

orihime took the hair pin and looked at it "t-thanks....b-but why would you go through the trouble?" she asked the fourth espada
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 am

He looked puzzled. "I don't know how to explain it, though we've had a short time together, I feel something towards you. fondness as you humans put it maybe? i don't understand why but I did it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:52 pm

she blinked before she realized what he was saying she smiled a small bit and reached up putting it in her hair "thanks.." she said in a soft voice
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:14 pm

"you are welcome... It looks pretty on you." Ulquirra reached a hand down where a heart would be if he had one. "I don't know what's come over me this feeling I don't understand it."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:43 pm

orihime smiled a little more "thanks. ill try to help you sort ot out more" she said (hmmmm to have her hug him or not *thinks*)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:27 pm

He walked over to the door. "Well,I guess I better get back out there. If I stay here too long with you the others will wonder what I'm doing in here." (haha up to you xD)
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 pm

(I'll do it when he comes back lol)

"O-ok I'll stay in here then" she said
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Ulquirria shut the door behind him and walked down the somewhat empty hallway. He wasn't sure at all what he was thinking or if he was really. He was beginning to change...
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:43 pm

orihime looked around the room it was like hers but a bit different. she went to the bed and sat down and began to think of the things he had told her and sorted them out. and thats when she knew he was beginning to fall for her she shook her head her mind wondering to ichigo and began to compare how she felt for both guys
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:23 pm

(going to play ichigo too if that's ok if you want to play any of those that are with him you can lol)

Ichigo had already made his way to hueco mundo, he was there to save Orihime from Aizen. He had no idea what was waiting for him inside nor did he have any idea that half of the espadas along with Aizen were already long gone... "Maybe she's in here, I can't sense anything from this building though..."

Ulquirra had made it back to the throne room where the other espada would meet and Aizen would sit. "I honestly don't care for most of my kind anyway.." Ulquirra thought to himself. "Orihime makes me wonder if humans are as bad we've been led to believe.."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:04 pm

rukia looked at ichigo for a moment before looking back at the building "well we wont find anything out for sure unless we get in" she said

grimmjow walked into the throne room having heard ulquiorra "what are you mumbling about" he said in a bored manor
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:10 pm

Ichigo glared at rukia. "I know that! I'm not stupid rukia. We'll just go as quick as we can to get out of here. I still can't believe you came the captains and squad members  were supposed to stau out of this."

Ulquirra looked over at the lower espada. "Oh? That was none of your concern grimjow. Don't even worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 10:36 pm

rukia glared back at ichigo "why are you like this?!? we came to help you orihime is our friend too" she snapped back

grimmjow narrowed his eyes and the higher ranked espada but left it at that and sat down
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Ichigo bantered back. "Yes but the more of you here the more likely one of us is going to get hurt!" He paused for a moment and looked concerned. "I just don't want anyone to get hurt which is why I was going to come by myself."

Ulquirra walked over and sat down at the table as well. "Any reports of anyone breaking in yet?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 4:56 pm

rukia frowned "i know but with more people the more ground that can be searched" she said

grimjow shook his head "not yet. bout to go lok around again though" he said

orihime came to a conclusion about her feelings for both ulquiorra and ichigo and closed her eyes falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next