Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginti

Ginti

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:07 pm

He was maybe 100 feet from the door and voices were becoming clear he knew exactly who was on the other end of the door. He had his vacant expression and he continued on. "Pests.."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am

"good idea" the first one spoke again and grabbed the oranged hair girl off the bed by her hair
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:56 am

Ulquirra grabbed the door handle and opened it to see what he had expected to see. His expression didn't change in the slightest nor did his voice when he spoke.

"Can I ask what you two think you are doing?"

He noticed the expression on Orihime's face but kept his composure.

Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:43 pm

orihime just stayed still she was limp but her face was showing she was frightened

both female espadas gained a frightened look on their face upon seeing and hearing ulquiorra and they quickly dropped orihime "i-its not what it looks like" they both spoke up

(hehe i know they were scared or one of the two that helped orihime it was either grim or ulqui)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Ulquirra grew closer to the two, his spiritual pressure was exerting quite highly enough to weight down the other two but not enough to hurt orihime in the slightest.

"Then may I ask what it is you two are doing in this room...."

He walked a bit closer.

(Am I allowed to kill them? xD; just asking. i think it was grim btw but its our own story)
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:07 pm

(well they did die by grimm's hands)

"u-um" one of them spoke it was quite obvious they were lying now

orihime laid on the ground watching the sceen unfold infront of her
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Ulquirra walked over to one of them and picked them up by their shirt and looked into their eyes, his eyes never leaving their's. Just then the sound of blood splatter was heard. His hand was through their body.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:20 pm

orihime's eyes widened at this and she closed them tightly

a scream/gasp was heard as both girls were attacked
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:24 pm

He looked over at the other girl and spoke softly. " get out " and tossed the other girls body off his hand into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 3:15 pm

lolly held her twin and ran out of the room quickly as soon as ulquiorra let them

Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Ulquirra didn't even care about those two he didn't change expression but the sound in his voice shifted ever so slightly. "Are you ok woman? they didn't cause you any trouble did they?" He sat the extra set of clothes on the bed, he managed to not get any blood on them at all during the incident. He didn't even take notice of the fear Orihime was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:29 pm

"i-i'm fine..." orihime replied opening her eyes a little to a half lidded state as she sat up
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:46 pm

He walked over to her and helped her sit upward and took a towel and wiped the scruff and dirt from her face. These actions weren't a normal thing for him to do but he felt compelled to help this girl. "Good" is all he said.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:17 pm

she was abit shocked by his actions and said nothing as he cleaned the dirt off her face just sitting there
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:37 pm

He stood up and threw the rag to the floor and walked to the door. "If you need anything else woman just say the words... I feel.. empty..." and he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:59 pm

she stood and ran over to his grabbing his wrist before he left silently saying wait
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Ulquirra's face looked shocked which was odd considering he looked the same always. He slapped her hand away knocking her backwards. "I.. can't" and he quickly walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. He started walking down the hallways. It was night time in hueco mundo if hueco mundo even had a time. "What is this.... this feeling i have coming over me? This isn't some sort of spiritual pressure?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 5:05 pm

she stood there at the door frowning slightly looked at her hand trying to figure out why she moved to stop him
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:36 pm

He walked down the hallways to see if anything was happening while trying to avoid the woman he held captive for the time being. Only thing different this time was Ulquirra was so startled he forgot to lock the door back to the room. "I don't understand what is happening to me... this feeling won't go away."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm

she moved to open her room door having not heard him lock it but froze "should i even try?" she asked herself before shaking her head and desiding against it and going back to her bed and sat down her mind still worrling with what happened today
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm

she moved to open her room door having not heard him lock it but froze "should i even try?" she asked herself before shaking her head and desiding against it and going back to her bed and sat down her mind still worrling with what happened today
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:27 pm

The halls were dark and quiet since most of the hollows and arrancars were now long gone. Only a select few were chosen to remain in hueco mundo. Ulquirra walked into the throne room and sat in one of the chairs surrounding the large table that most of the espada sat in. He put a fist to his face and leaned his face on it onto the table. "It's so quiet here... I don't really care for all that has been happening lately. I don't care for Aizen for the others all that much either to be honest.."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm

orihime got back up and walked to her door taking a deep breath she reached to open it when someone else did she looked up to see the blue haired male standning there "oh...um is something wrong?" she asked him not to sure why hed come to see her
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:44 pm

Ulquirra dozed off a bit even though most hollows don't sleep he sometimes did and started drooling a little on his hand. He was different in his sleep and not composed at all. He also sometimes spoke in his sleep. "Ori... hime.. do you, know what a heart is.... you look beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:31 pm

"just checking in" grimmjow said simply

"im fine" orihime answered "though i would like to get out and streatch my legs abit" she admitted though she wasnt sure why she was telling him this

grimmjow looked at her as if thinking about weather or not to let her roam finally he spoke "its not such a good idea there are alot of us in here thatwould love to kill you" he said "would be wise to stay in here" as he said this he turned to leave glancing back before shutting the door and leaving. she waited til she knew he would be gone and snuck out and headed in a random direction ending up in the throne room. as she arrived there she saw her captor sitting at the long white table kind of slumped forward his head on a hand seeming to have dozed off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)   ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ulquihime rp (private for me and Ginti)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next