Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginti

Ginti

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Shizuo turned and caught Izaya in his hands before his rival fell to the ground. His rival was such a feeble tiny little thing. He looked down then quickly away to avoid thinking about the fact that he was helping him out. He picked Izaya up as obviously he couldn't walk.

"I guess we'll be leaving Shinra... thanks for the help..."

Shinra looked over at the door.
"If you need anything Shizuo just give us a call. I'm sure Celty wouldn't mind making a run to your place if it gets worse."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:33 pm

izaya pouted as shizuo picked him up "i can walk" he lied obvoiusly not wanting to be carried but he didnt struggle any

celty crossed her arms a moment before saying 'i guess hes right' she said and jabbed shinra in the side
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Shizuo shook his head. "Obviously you an't flea, quit struggling and just stay!" Shizuo opened the door before walking out and looking back before closing it. "Thanks both of you.... really, i'm so thrilled about this..."

Shinra looked at both of them and smiled. "No problem we're happy to help enjoy your time togehter!" then shutting the door after that. "Well that's not going to end well is it Celty, now where were we?" He grabbed ahold of her hugging her and rubbing his face against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:21 pm

izaya huffed but gave in again as they left

celty looked at her lover/room mate and sighed "shinra wait a moment" she said laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:28 pm

"We'll be going to my place no way in hell are we going to your place..." Shizuo sighed and kept walking down the street carrying his slender rival. "We'll be there shortly..."

"Awww celty what is it now?" Shinra looked up where celty's face would be.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:03 pm

izaya mumbled in reply he didnt really like being carried and still hoped no one saw this

"i mean not in this room someone could walk in~" she replied back in a flirty maner
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:14 pm

"Look I don't like this anymore than you do but I can't have you dying like this this it's pathetic even for you." They had made their way down the street and to shizuo's apartment. He opened the door and walked in with izaya over his shoulder and sat him down on the couch.

Shinra grinned and grabbed Celty's hand and headed for their room. "Oh right I didn't think of that honestly but then again I don't care if anyone sees my feelings for you one bit!"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:37 pm

izaya moved a bit to get comfy on the couch feeling sleepy he looked around taking in what he could see "its empty in here thats not quite what i expected" he stated his voice giving off just how tiered he was as it was nearly a whisper

celty's smoke like substance puffed as her only way to blush or show embarrasment. once they got to their room she changed her appearance and sat on the bed (hmmm what part shall we move if it goes there)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:12 pm

Shizuo heard the remark even if it was a whisper, he walked to the fridge and and opened it up to see it nearly empty. He said in a low voice: "Shit i never have anything in here and i'm supposed to take care of someone, and not just anyone...." He spoke up louder: "Yeah I'm never here much so what's the point right?... by the way hey flea you need something to drink?"

Shinra jumped on the bed tackling Celty down and smiled looked at her. "Oh Celty I love you so much!" (Here lol)
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 6:02 pm

izaya sat up a bit peeking over the couch at him "um...a water would be fine" he said laying back down "and i suppose you have a point"

celty was inwardly smiling (if possible) as her lover tackled her she leans up hugging him tightly
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Shizuo grabbed a water out of the fridge, one of the few things he had to drink besides coffee or alcohol. He walked over to the couch and put his hand out and rolled his eyes waiting for the izaya to grab the bottle. "Well umm.. hope you get better soon... if you need something just yell" He walked into the bathroom and started removing his clothes to take a shower.

Shinra smiled back at her "Oh Celty you make me so happy you just don't know." He embraced the hug holding her tightly. He could feel a kiss touch his cheek, even without a face he could still see one clearly.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:33 pm

izaya took the water bottle glad it was one of those pop top kinds and opened it taking a drink "alright" he said after he finished

celty laid back again her hands moving to shinra's top moving to remove it
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Shizuo finished taking his clothes off and walked over to the shower turning on the water. It was steaming hot just the way he liked it. He stepped in and started washing his hair... "Just what I need after a long day of dealing with this shit..."

Shinra lifted his arms up letting Celty help him remove his shirt. He started to move his hand over her body feeling the way her jacket felt and moved to unzip in from top to bottom, slowly and not too fast just enough to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:14 pm

after a couple minutes or so izaya stood and walked over to the bathroom hearing the water running he tunred and walked off wanting to look around abit though he still wasnt fully stable. still he continued to move around first heading to the kitchen to see if he had much food or anything of the sort. as he looked around the kitchen he began to feel dizy stumbling a bit he fell down knocking several things down with him making loud crashing noises along with a yelp of pain from izaya.

celty's smoke puffed showing she was a tiny bit annoyed but still was aroused at this
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Shizuo heard loud crashing noises while washing his hair and heard the yelp from his enemy. He quickly stumbled out of the shower grabbing a towel and wrapped it around himself. "Shit what now..." He ran out of the door and towards the kitchen, he didn't notice the cans on the floor and slipped on one of them to go flying through the air, towel coming off, and landing on Izaya.

"Haha Celty you know how I love to tease you." He smiled with delight at her expression. He started to help her get her jacket off her body.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 9:42 am

izaya was beginning to sit up again when he was thrown down again as his enemy landed on him once he noticed shizuo was completely nakad he almost squeaked as a blush rose on his face for once he was glad he was sick since someone other then himself would mistake it for his sickness causing his face to flush

she sat up abit to make it easier for him to remove
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:27 am

Shizuo pulled himself up looked down realizing his was both naked as well as on his nemesis at the same time. His fave turned bright red. He decided to take the anger out on Izaya. "Izzzzzza a a a a a any yeaaaaaaaaaa .. " but he calmed himself because this time he was meant to take care of the flea not murder him, so he gripped his fist together and Clenched his teeth and asked something different. "Are... are you ok Izaya?"

Shinra felt the warmth of Celty's body. It wasn't cold like most would believe it was smooth and warm and quite beautiful. She definetly had a woman's body fully grown. Shinra rubbed his hand under bra grabbing Celty's breasts squeezing them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:39 pm

"i....im ok" izaya said looking away from the blonde since he was standing there stark naked he sat up a bit

celty enjoyed the feeling her back arching a tiny bit as he did this showing it
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:07 pm

Shizuo blushed having forgotten he was naked for a minute but quickly composed himself and said something smart ass like. "What's the matter flea never seen a penis before?" He quickly covered himself. "I'm glad.... you're ok though." He started to get up to grab a towel.

Shinra lower his face to Celty's neck and started lightly biting it and sucks on it while continuing to fondle her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Izaya remained looking away only glancing a moment "I have seen one before or did you forget I'm a guy too" he snapped back

Celty enjoyed the feel of his touch and wanted to feel more. She reached her hand up and ran it down his chest down further
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Shizuo pondered for a moment after wrapping the towel back around his waist. "You know I really wasn't sure whether you were a guy or not. Your body type speaks woman all over." He laughed a bit.

Shinra started to get hard as Celty's hand when down his chest heading further below. He bit a little harder getting excited at the feeling, and squeezed one of her nipples a bit hard.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:40 am

Izaya looked at him a slight glare on his face "I am a guy" he snaped at shizuo "if you don't beleive me I could show you"

Celty's back arched more at this she was starting to become wet the more the pleasure increased. Her hand made its way to his semi hard member and gently began to lightly tease the head of it
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Shizuo shrugged and slightly blushed. "Hell no! If you say you're a guy I'll believe I don't need to see... it..." He walked over to the downed Izaya and helped him to his feet only having a towel to cover him.

Shinra slightly moaned as she began to tease him. He returned the favor and slid a hand down her soft body to her lips and started to slightly rub in between them feeling her juices flowing out covering his fingers in them.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 pm

izaya huffed and decided to not put up much of resistance to shizuo picking him up this time conidering there wasnt anyone but the two of them

celty moaned in her own little way as dull pleasureable shivers ran down her body as she continued to play with him
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:34 pm

He picked the light scrawny man back up and carried him to the living room setting him back down on the couch. "Look next time you need something... just ask, I'd really don't want my house destroyed or looked through..."

Shinra couldn't wait any longer he wanted her completely and not deal with anymore teasing. He started to help her get her clothes off entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next