Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ginti

Ginti

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Shizuo helped the sick Izaya onto the bed. "umm think Ill keep my clothes on this time."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 pm

"if you want" izaya murrmered sleepily as he laid down (did you forget izaya is in his boxers? i think i had him strp a bit cause he got to hot at some point)
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Shizuo laid down next to the flea. He just laid there he could see the dark impression of someone next to him but couldn't see his facial features. This close to his enemy and he couldn't bring himself to kill or even harm Izaya. "Ugh whatever" he whispered and closed his eyes. (I did forget lol)
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:40 pm

izaya was already asleep keeping the blankets off on himself for now
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Shizuo tossed and turned a bit, he couldn't fall asleep. He wasn't uncomfortable but at the same time he was. He was used to sleeping in the nude. "maybe since he's already asleep he won't notice if I strip..." Shizuo slowly took off his pants and underwear and his shirt and slowly placed them on the ground next to himself. Then he got under the blanket and dozed off...

(we can time skip to morning if you want, we could bring celty and shinra back in too)
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 pm

ok)

izaya stirred waking feeling something heavy on his chest and blinked his eyes to clear the blurryness to see what it was that was on his chest

celty soon woke up stirring a bit
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:04 pm

Shizuo was still sound asleep but not on the bed completelt. Part of himself was om izaya. An arm strewn across his enemies body and his head laying on Izayas chest. He was still nude.

Shinra started to wake and he felt celty moving underneath himself.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:50 am

izaya tensed up freezing though he couldnt stop his heart from speeding up a bit as he saw the thing laying on him was a nude shizuo

celty woke fully streatching
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Shizuo made a slight moaning noise, and nuzzled against Izaya's chest still sound asleep.

Shinra realized they were still naked. "Oh my god Celty Im so so so sorry I must of fell asleep on you after we had sex." He jumped up and started putting clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:16 pm

celty simply shrugged at his reaction showing it didnt bother her to much as she sat up manafesting clothing on her body "shouldnt we shower?" she had told him her usual way of speaking after grabbing her phone

izaya moved slightly as he started coughing after a while of just lying there

Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Shinra nodded. " Yeah you're right, I'm sure you want to get cleaned up." He went and grabbed a few towels and started up the steaming hot shower.

Shizuo blinked from the noise half out of it. "huh what the hell is that." he grabbed with one of his hands that were on izaya. It was on izayas chest and he was pretty much grabbing the scrawny guy.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 9:23 pm

she folowed him

izaya stiffened waiting for the blonde to freak out
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Shinra pulled away the curtain and got in. "OUCH that's hot!" He turned the water down a little. so as to not burn his skin.

Shizuo opened his eyes. "Shit.... it's you flea...." Shizuo was blushing but luckily Izaya couldn't see. He rolled back over to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:27 pm

celty got in behind him after a moment

"what'd youd expect" izaya said sitting up streatching a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4