Quindecim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Hangout for those who love role playing or talking about anime or plenty of other topics.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Decim
Admin
Decim

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:07 pm

izaya rolled his eyes "do you expect me to walk into the bathroom when your showering to bug you for something to drink or eat? or wake you? and what are you hiding that you dont want your house searched?" he said as he was put on the couch couching a bit

celty allowed him to remove the rest of her clothing and she in return removed the rest of his
Back to top Go down
https://quindecim.forumotion.com
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Shizuo rolled his eyes. "Look flea you know what I mean! If it's any emeregency I don't want you getting hurt to get something, or destroying the place is all. and... nothing that's none of your business..."

Shinra pulled Celty towards the edge of the bed and spread her legs open. he moved in closer biting her neck as he started to stick himself slowly into her, feeling every inch of her as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:47 am

izaya made him self comfortable again and rolled his eyes feeling tiered "i know i know..." he said ignooring the last part he could easily find out on his own anyways.

celty's nails dug into shinra's back as he pushed himself inside her a small pleasurable shiver running through her body
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Shizuo just glared at Izaya "You better know... Well look I'm going to head to bed if you need anything just let me know, if its an emergency or something you get it..."
shizuo started to walk to his room.

Shinra winced at the pain but at the same time enjoyed it. the feeling making him larger as he was already inside her tight self. The feeling just made it that much more enjoyable and he felt himself become covered in her juices as he continuously pumped her.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:15 am

izaya watched shizuo diappear into his room before he fell asleep

celty was enjoying the feeling her body shivered in pleasure with each of his thrusts soon she was unable to just lay there and was moving with each one
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 1:23 am

Shizuo took off the towel and threw it to the ground. "ugh that guy I can't deal with this babysitting. He's luck I don't kick his ass like he deserves." He crawled into bed and stared up at the ceiling until he started to close his eyes and fall asleep.

Shinra felt Celty moving along with the rhythm of his hard penis inside of her. He could feel how tight and wet she was as they moved in sync. He started pounding harder in and out of her tight hole to make her scream out of pleasure. He went faster until he couldn't hold it in any longer. "Celty I can't take it I have to let it out!"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:00 am

izaya remained asleep for quite a while before he began to feel hot he awoke and sat up a bit to remove his coat then his shirt and laid back down hoping itd help to cool him off

celty felt him cum her own releace came as well as she tightened around him her grip on his back tightening as she did
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:44 am

Shizuo began to snore and quite loudly at that. He didn't always snore but usually after a rough day it would happen.

Shinra collapsed on Celty passing out from exhaustion. He was comfortable and honestly was unable to move. "Celty..... that felt... amazing... but... can we just.. lay like this... for a little.... i can't... move."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 2:53 am

izaya opened his eyes again hearing the loud snoring. he rolled off the couch and crawled to the nearest wall then stood making his way to shizuo's room ready to shut him up damn annoying bastard...hes loud..i cant wait til i get better so i can get away from him he thought quite annoyed as he got to his room and quietly peeked in

celty just laid there and grabbed her phone so she could tell him it was fine for now
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:03 am

Shizuo continued to snore he just laid there completely naked no covers over him, no clothes on whatsoever. He was out.

Shinra rubbed on Celty's soft skin and nudged his face against her breasts with how soft they were like fluffy pillows. "I love you Celty"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:23 am

izaya noticed he didnt have any items of clothing on and quickly looked down which was a mistake considering doing this made him dizy and end up on the floor again hitting his head on the wall

"i love you too <3" she said and laid there a bit tired (bleh shut it XP)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:45 am

Shizuo suddenly woke up hearing a thud. "whaaaa, who the hell is there?!?!" he ran out of his room and saw Izaya down on the ground. "The hell happened?"

Shinra smiled and fell asleep still inside celty and on top of her as well, she felt cold against his skin but that wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:47 am

"you were being loud.." izaya said not bothering to sit up since he was awkwardly leaning on the wall muttering 'stupid brute' under his breath "i was going to make you be quite then you were naked and visable again"

celty fell asleep as well or something like it not caring for the moment that he was still in her
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:54 am

"Its my house flea and I'd love to see you try to silence me.... just give me the excuse to kill you please." He picked the guy up off the floor not even caring or remembering rather that he was naked. It was his house after all he never had visitors. " Am I going to have to tie you down some where to get you to stay still?"

(Guess we can let them sleep for a bit xD)
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 4:10 am

"no" he replied "and i know its your house but im over here so at least have some desency" he added annoyed

(alright)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:58 pm

"Then try to get some rest, and as for the snoring... I'm sorry I haven't been sleeping well lately and sometimes that causes me to snore..." He looked down after Izaya's other statement and realized he was nude once again. He quickly ran into the dark of his room and put some underwear on. "Look sorry ok im not used to other people in my apartment..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 9:53 pm

izaya sighed and went to reply but was interupted by a coughing fit he reached for his water to take a drink (felt it needed to happen)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Shizuo felt sort of bad for yelling at the sick Izaya. " Look if you want you can sleep in my bed and if you'd like i'll either sleep on the couch or floor..."
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 10:37 pm

izaya shook his head as he finnally calmed down. though they were enemies he wasnt going to steal the guys bed plus he was a bit comfortable where he was (hehe ooc but me no care)
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:35 am

"Well I guess you could share th..e b..ed with me..." Shizuo started to blush a bit and was surprising himself at even thinking or speaking of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:41 am

izaya's eyes widened and a blush formed on his own face "w-what?" he stuttered a bit wondering why shizuo of all people would even suggest that of all things
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 1:22 am

"Well I mean you're sick and when i leave you by yourself it just causes trouble... So i mean its the only way i can keep an eye on you alright!" Shizuo looked down and felt ashamed to even be thinking of letting the flea into his bed.
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:10 am

izaya thought for a moment "f-fine.." he muttered "just dont try to kill me in my sleep"
Back to top Go down
Ginti

Ginti

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:57 am

"Shizuo laughed a bit at the statement, if anything flea I'd be more worried about you doing the same to me." He walked back into the darkness of his room and waited for the flea to follow. "Well are you coming in?"
Back to top Go down
Decim
Admin
Decim

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:04 pm

izaya managed to walk in the bedroom by using the wall as a crutch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)   Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izaya gets sick (shizaya rp private for me and ginti)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next